- The present general terms and conditions of sale apply to the distance-selling operation of Baby Casts & Prints Ltd (us) and cover all sales to its customers (you) through the babycastsandprints.co.uk website as well as orders posted to our team. We reserve the right to amend the present general terms and conditions of sale at any time, with the proviso that details of all amendments are published on our website.
- In order to place an order and to enter into a legally binding contract with us, you must be over 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we find that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Product prices are given in pounds sterling and are exclusive of postage and packaging costs.
- For all consignments to be shipped outside of the UK, invoices are automatically calculated exclusive of taxes. Any customs duties, other local taxes, import duties or state taxes that may apply are your sole responsibility and are not payable by Baby Casts & Prints Ltd.
- All orders are payable in pounds sterling.
- Special Offers: special offers on our products are available for a limited period only. Where more than one promotion is offered on the same product at the same time, Baby Casts & Prints Ltd reserve the right to offer the customer the best deal available. Only one promotion can be claimed at any one time.
- Baby Casts & Prints Ltd reserves the right to change its prices at any time, although products will be invoiced at the price in effect when the order was placed, subject to availability. Information relating to prices and product availability is liable to change and is given by way of indication only.
- We will accept your order subject to the present general terms and conditions of sale.
- You can place an order on our website: babycastsandprints.co.uk
- Contract details are given in English and are those in force at the time of delivery. Baby Casts & Prints Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order.
- Invoices are not sent along with the package unless otherwise requested. Export orders must include invoices with the package.
- Clicking the ‘Confirm’ button at the end of the ordering process acknowledges that you agree to the order as well as to the present general terms and conditions, in their entirety and without exception.
- Data recorded by Baby Casts & Prints Ltd constitutes proof of all transactions between Baby Casts & Prints Ltd and its customers.
- Data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
- Product and prices are valid as advertised on babycastsandprints.co.uk subject to stock availability. Information on product availability is provided when you place an order online. These details are given for information purposes only and are not binding.
- Should a product be unavailable after you have placed your order, we will let you know as soon as possible by email or by post. In this instance you can ask for your order to be cancelled or exchanged by emailing us.
- Products are delivered to the delivery address given when the order was placed. Delivery times allow for order processing, packaging and transportation.
- If you are paying by cheque, your order will be processed only on when your cheque has cleared.
- Delivery times are calculated from the date your cheque clears and may therefore differ from times indicated when you placed your order.
Postage and Packaging
- Prices quoted on babycastsandprints.co.uk may exclude postage and packaging – delivery outside of the United Kingdom is not included in the published product price.
- For all orders, we need to have your telephone number and any information that will assist delivery.
- You have a choice of payment methods. You can pay by Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card or Klarna. Cash on collection is also acceptable.
- To help minimise the risk of interception and subsequent fraudulent use of your card details, Baby Casts & Prints Ltd operates a secure payment system that is compatible with SSL standards. SSL is currently the most reliable and the most widely used encryption protocol on the Internet.
- Your details are immediately encrypted (to the maximum legally authorised standard i.e. 128 bits) and are routed to our payment company, without passing through our website. Baby Casts & Prints Ltd at no time has access to credit card details when orders are processed via the website. Card authorisation is directly administered by the bank.
- Consequently, Baby Casts & Prints Ltd does not store any credit card details of orders processed via the website.
Exchange and refunds
- Goods supplied by babycastsandprints.co.uk are new and guaranteed against defects.
- You have 14 working days from the date of receipt to return the product. If it does not meet your expectations, you will be liable for the cost of return postage.
- Cancellations can be made before despatch of your purchase and your payment can be refunded otherwise a refund will be made upon receipt of the returned goods. The refund will be issued to the original purchaser only.
- For a period of 14 days following the delivery date of your item(s), Baby Casts & Prints Ltd guarantees that the item sold is free from manufacturing defects. In the case of defective items, Baby Casts & Prints Ltd will freely replace the item or part of the item free of charge upon evidence of damage. Alternatively, the item may be returned to Baby Casts & Prints Ltd for a full refund – Baby Casts & Prints Ltd will either collect the damaged item, or will refund cost of postage.
- If you return items Baby Casts & Prints Ltd will refund the cost of the items plus any basic delivery charges that were made at the time of purchase. If you paid extra for express delivery, you will only be refunded the basic delivery charge.
- Damaged items must be returned to Baby Casts & Prints Ltd within the 14-day period (a receipt must be enclosed as proof of purchase). These are the only options available for any failure of the guarantee. Baby Casts & Prints Ltd takes no responsibility for any other guarantee, either implicit or explicit, in relation to the item, especially, but not exclusively, any implicit guarantee relating to marketing and using it for particular purposes.
- Goods should be returned in their original packaging to the after-sales team at the following address:
Baby Casts and Prints
Unit 7 Neville Street Industrial Estate
- All text, notes, illustrations and images reproduced on babycastsandprints.co.uk are the copyright of the author and are protected by intellectual property law worldwide.
- In accordance with the provisions of Intellectual Property legislation, private use only is permitted and any other use without the prior authorisation of Baby Casts & Prints Ltd is an infringement of the author’s copyright and a violation of intellectual property rights.
- All products offered for sale are subject to the requirements of English law. Baby Casts & Prints Ltd cannot be held responsible for any failure to meet the requirements of the legislation of any other country where products are delivered. Baby Casts & Prints Ltd cannot be held responsible in the event of force majeure, political upheaval, total or partial strike action affecting in particular postal services, transportation and/or communications services, flood and fire.
- This Agreement shall be construed and performed in accordance with and shall be governed by English law and you should submit to the jurisdication of the English Courts.
- Baby Casts & Prints Ltd will not divulge to third parties any personal information that you provide. This information is confidential and will only be used by internal departments at Baby Casts & Prints Ltd for processing your order and/or sending you details of special offers.
- Confidentiality: Baby Casts & Prints Ltd only collects data that is strictly necessary for processing your order or for keeping you informed about special offers and new products.
- We will not pass any of your information to third parties, except as laid out in our Privacy and Cookies policy.
Registered Company Address
2 Leaside Avenue